Quality and Environmental Policy
MY Construction & Carpentry Limited has established this integrated Quality and Environmental policy following the requirements established by the International standards ISO 14001:2015 Environmental management systems and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems. The organization also adopts other legal and voluntary requirements, within the defined scope of our integrated Quality and Environmental Management System.
MY Construction & Carpentry Limited integrated policy consists of the following commitments:
· Analysing, defining and meeting the needs and expectations of customers through a high quality service, providing the necessary human and technological resources to ensure customers satisfaction.
· Taking Quality objectives and other suitable and adequate measures to improve in all areas of our business-technical, operational and administrative.
· Taking Environmental objectives and other suitable and adequate measures to ensure efficient management of natural resources and environmental protection, including pollution prevention and other specific commitments relevant to the context of the organisation.
· Identifying and compiling all relevant statutory legislation, common law and approved codes of practice corresponding with the organisation’s activities in terms of quality and environment, as well as other voluntary requirements assumed by the organisation.
· Providing such funds as is reasonably necessary to ensure this policy can be successfully implemented and maintained.
· Maintaining a continual improvement of the integrated Quality and Environmental management system and its effectiveness in all areas covered by it.
· Promoting training, verifying and optimizing Employee knowledge at all levels of function in the pursuit of Environmental awareness and Quality sustainability.
All the employees will be engaged with and supported to achieve their individual targets and comply good practices that contribute with the responsibilities they have as part of the Integrated Quality and Environmental management system, the protection of the environment and the effectiveness of the organisations processes.
This integrated Quality and Environmental Policy, (including any revisions), shall be communicated to all employees, displayed on company notice boards and also communicated to clients and suppliers via our website, making it available to all stakeholders.
The application and promotion of the Quality and Environmental policy is an accepted responsibility of Yoav Tal of MY Construction & Carpentry Limited, who will ensure it is relevant, appropriate, reviewed and updated, taking into account any operational experiences, changes in Legislation or the nature and range of activities of MY Construction & Carpentry Limited as often as appropriate.
For and on behalf of MY Construction & Carpentry Limited,
1st February 2020