← Back to projects
25 Harley Street is a Grade II listed townhouse to be converted from an office building to a medical facility of the highest standard. Originally built in 1756, it comprises lower ground, ground and four upper storeys, a modern courtyard building, and mews.
The building was originally built as a private dwelling, with a stable block at the rear of the property.
By the late C19th, the house had begun to be used as medical consulting rooms, a use which lasted through to the middle of the C20th, when it was converted to offices, which are currently in use today.
These proposals seek to bring the property back into use as a medical facility of the highest standard, fully equipped with state-of-the-art medical technology, building on the global reputation of Harley Street as a centre of medical excellence.